What Our Clients Say
Select a team member to view their testimonials.
- Erica is a delight to work with. She helps eliminate the frustration from real estate transactions and is very well connected to what is going on in the market. She helped us find the exact house we needed in Oak Park in only a few weeks.
—Kevin, Sara and William Cuthbert
- Erica Cuneen is an excellent Broker/Realtor, extremely diligent and of high integrity. I have interacted with her on numerous occasions on multiple deals and investor meetings. I can recommend her without hesitation.
—Paul Zimmermann, Oak Park
- We recently had a 1031 exchange to deal with and we worked very closely with Erica. We found her to be a dedicated, hard working person, totally committed to the task at hand. She followed up on every request and attended to the smallest detail with professionalism and speed. We knew what we were looking for, and she helped us to expedite the search within the given time frame. We will surely use her again when the time arises.
—Proce Enterprises, Berwyn
- We turned to Erica after our Bucktown property went unsold for nine months. Within one month she repositioned the marketing and sold the property at the price we hoped for. Erica managed the entire sale and made the experience very straightforward.
—Simon Bell, Bucktown, Chicago
- Erica has an excellent ability to work with both purchasers and sellers. She is knowledgeable and listens to the client's needs. As a broker, she is capable and brings great experience to a real estate transaction
- Martha was great! She was on top of everything. Kept in touch.
- It was a real pleasure doing business with Karen. She took us to every property we requested to see and devoted a lot of time out of her day to drive us all over the place. She was super easy to stay in touch with and was immensely helpful both during and after the whole process. Once we closed, she continued to stay in touch and helped answer our many important and difficult questions. It was most fortunate that we got paired off together and I would highly recommend her to everybody.
- Stacey was a pleasure to work with. She stayed on top of the details, timing and conditions of the transaction and worked with me to close a particularly challenging transaction. While we both had our clients' best interest in mind, Stacey was a great partner in keeping the transaction moving forward, keeping the lines of communication open and reaching mutually beneficial goals for both the buyers and sellers. I know what to expect now when working with Stacey and it is all positive.
- I wanted to thank you (Vicki) for showing us rental properties in early August. Our family was getting close to moving with no home to move into. You really seemed to care about helping us. We really appreciate that! Thank you!
—Beth & Luke of Riverside, IL
- Erica is a not only a seasoned professional, but a highly energetic, creative thinker who adds so much more value for a buyer, seller or investor. Erica is fluent in Spanish an a certified Eco Broker. In addition, she's won awards and recognition for her company's quality and productivity. Whether you're a a first-time buyer, a homeowner looking to sell, or an investor, you are in the best hands with Erica and her team. Plus she's fun to work with!
—Jennifer Griffin, River Forest
- Erica is smart, professional and finds a win-win in many situations. I respect her personal approach to explaining the nuances of the myriad of the Real Estate process.
—James Spiller Jr.
- I have attended several of Erica's Investor MeetUps which are very informative and helpful. She is extremely helpful and has a true networking event. She is there to help investors both new and old and does not use her events as Lead Generators.
I hold Erica in very high regard and hope to eventually do some deals with her.
—Joey Bachewicz, Chicago
- Erica Cuneen is very hard working Real Estate broker and good friend.
She has great Knowledge about real estate.
—Rick Atri, Wheaton
- I met Erica 8 years ago and have worked with her as her go to fix it guy. We value each others opinion and Erica frequently calls me in to consult on properties her clients are buying or selling. I have found her area knowledge, attention to detail and communication skills are the most consistent of any of the realtors I work with in the Oak Park area. If you are looking to buy or sell, hire a management company for your investment property, looking to relocate out of the area, or need green advice on reading your home for a future sale, look no further than Beyond Properties.
—Tom Gallagher, Oak Park
- Erica has the utmost skills in both purchases and sales. She is knowledgeable in all facets of real estate, has experienced a multitude of issues on transactions and has the highest level of professionalism in all facets of negotiations of the closing and pre-closing process. What makes Erica unique is her level of ethics and professionalism when representing her clients. She goes above and beyond the normal realm of a real estate agent.
- Erica, despite what was then a slow market, helped me to maximize the value of my sale of a multi unit building in Chicago and purchase of a multi-unit in Oak Park. She coached me through a tax deferrment available when exchanging investment properties. She also recommended a highly expert/creative mortgage broker, home inspector, real estate attorney, and insurance agent.
—Brian Long, Oak Park
- Erica was wonderful! She was a great negotiator for both investment properties she helped us purchase. As professional investors, she gave us help where we needed it, but recognized that we knew what we wanted and had our own expertise in certain areas. She kept us on schedule. She was able to give us perspective about how far we could push the price. Erica got us a great deal on both properties and we will definitely work with her again in the future!
—Vicki Burdine, Forest Park
- I have known Martha for years. I love her energetic, positive personality. She has great skill in building win-win relationships, especially in the world of real estate!
—Anna Lehner, Team Lehner, Inc.
- I was in a home buying/dad dying fog for a few months so unfortunately I don't remember much from that time. I do remember that Karen was helpful and sympathetic. She lives in Oak Park and knows the area well. She was willing to show me places that I knew weren't what I was looking for but wanted to see just to gain some perspective as a first time buyer. She was helpful and friendly and I would recommend her to any friends looking to buy in Oak Park.
- As first time homebuyers, the support and guidance Erica gave us was invaluable. She listened to what we wanted. She made herself available around our schedules. And she offered us not only the wisdom of an experienced broker, but also of a homeowner with deep roots in the Oak Park community. She never got impatient with us when we asked many (probably too many!) questions or hesitated. If we ever have to sell, we won't think twice about calling her to list our property.
—Mara & Nate Block, Oak Park
- From the start, Erica was very efficient and upfront about our home's worth and the possible changes we might have to make for it to sell. After she staged our home, it looked like a totally different place and was so very appealing. Wish I had thought of some of this myself. She and Joelle had 2 open houses and aggressively worked to sell our home. From the time we signed until the house closed was a very short time of only 8 weeks. She immediately responded to every call I made or questions I had. A very knowledgeable person for sure! I most definitely would recommend her to anyone buying or selling a home. Thank you to Erica and Joelle too for all your efforts and success in selling my home!
—Nancy Kokat, Forest Park
- Attending Erica's real estate meetups have been a great way to meet others that are of like mind, and I've actually met people who are helping me move forward in the area of real estate investing. Erica's knowledge of local and international markets distinguishes her from other brokers, and I see her desire to truly serve her clients. She's an excellent resource, and I look forward to working with her in the future.
—User "Tmdkelsey" on Trulia
- Erica and her team at Beyond Properties has been amazing, we've worked together on several projects and I couldn't be happier. Her knowledge of the real estate market, work ethic, and expertise separates her and the staff from the competition. If you are buying or selling in the Chicago land area you'd be making a big mistake by not working with Erica. Highly recommend Erica and her team!!
—Bob Reisenger, Galewood, Chicago
- Cynthia is so kind and pleasant to be around and, obviously, has great experience. She did her research and really helped us talk through our decision. In hindsight, one of the reasons Cynthia was such a good fit for us is because of her ability to give you her professional opinion in a subtle way that helps a buyer feel comfortable in the decision making process. I immediately got the sense that she really cared that we found exactly what we were looking for in a home. I distinctly remember walking into what is now our home and turning to her and saying "this is the best we've seen" and she just nodded and said "yes." Cynthia confirmed what I felt and knew it was the right house for us, too.
We would absolutely recommend Cynthia or Beyond Properties to our friends and family.
—Mayra Bacik, Riverside IL
- Erica is truly a subject matter expert with regards to the Realty market. Her understanding of the space is evident in the quality of her work and the comforting experience she provides her clients. With such a vast pool of Real Estate professionals available in today’s market, Erica has differentiated herself from her competitors by utilizing an in house group of subject matter experts that regularly convene with potential sellers, buyers, and investors to discuss and advise on their areas of expertise. By doing this, Erica has embraced the idea of incorporating the minds and expertise of various individuals to provide the best end product, both for the community and the growing Chicago-land Real Estate market. I would recommend her services to any individual looking for an easy transition and an honest evaluation of their residential options.
—Aeraj Patel, Lombard
- Erica is an excellent resource for clients. She is very diligent, knowledgeable and fun to be around. I look forward to working with her in the future.
—Kirk Langefeld, Oak Park
- I highly recommend Erica, she is professional, diplomatic, and knowledgeable. She guided us through the challenge of selling our home in an unstable market, and negotiated a great deal on our behalf. She gained our trust with her calm manner, thorough research and integrity. I wouldn't walk into any real estate deal without her.
—Dar Darley, Oak Park
- We had a wonderful experience with Erica. She helped us in our search for our first home. She had a lot of experience in rehabbing homes and could help us estimate costs and feasibility of needed repairs or updates. Erica was a great advocate to have during negotiations and has given us several wonderful referrals to other quality and trustworthy professionals in the area.
—Nell McNamara & Cameron McLaughlin, Oak Park
- In 2014, we contracted with Cynthia Howe Gajewski for both the sale of our condo unit in the city and our purchase of a single-family home in the Western Suburbs. Each of these transactions were journeys, and each had its share of twists and turns along the way.
We could not have been more delighted to have had Cynthia to guide us along these journeys. Her competence and confidence were evident throughout the process, and she kept us encouraged, even when things got tough or did not break the way we had hoped.
Cynthia's competence was important to us, but perhaps even more important to us was her ability to read us. She provided us with space when we needed space, a push when we needed a push, or an answer that made sense when we did not understand something. She made us feel comfortable and always seemed to anticipate how we would respond to news and changes, which guided how she approached us.
Cynthia developed her relationship with us to the point that we will always consider her to be a friend, while at the same time never being anything less than 100% a professional and a leader in her field. We would happily provide a recommendation for Cynthia in any forum, or respond as a reference if that was ever needed. We would also certainly look her up again should we have real estate needs in the future.
—Jim Ransel & Hilary Quinn
- Karen was our realtor on two transactions in Forest Park, IL. She was extremely helpful, easy
to do business with, and always accessible to us. I highly recommend her.
- Erica is a consumate professional who puts people before the process, yet knows the process well. I cannot comment on her negotiating skills because we've only worked together on the client services end of the deal, serving the needs of home buyers and sellers. I would highly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a Realtor who goes the extra mile to empathize with clients' needs and concerns, yet keeps the ball moving and gets the job done!
—Meredith Morris, Oak Park
- Erica took time to guide us through the process and make sure we knew what to expect every step of the way. She showed us numerous properties and took the time to help us determine exactly what we were looking for in a home. When the right home came on the market, she previewed it and took us in the first day it was listed. We ended up in a competitive bid situation but still managed to not overpay by negotiating not only price, but closing date, earnest money deposit, and finance contingency. I know that our final purchase price was not higher than all of the other bids. Having an experienced agent that understood the market and the seller's goals enabled us to get the contract. With a less experienced and less knowledgeable agent we may have lost the home or ended up paying a higher price.
—Jim Svehla, Oak Park
- As our agent in finding a home, Erica has worked within our specific (and sometimes limited) parameters, always with good humor and integrity. Throughout this process we have relied heavily on Erica's knowledge of the housing and mortgage market and her keen negotiating skills.
—Andrea Alter, Oak Park
- I've dealt with lots of realtors. Cynthia is top shelf and I would use Cynthia again. She would be my first call.
- Erica is extremely familiar with the Oak Park market and knows what every house is worth. She is extremely professional and very easy to work with. Also, her office is prompt and sets up and confirms showings very quickly. Nothing but good things to say about Erica!!
We were going to purchase a home initially, but the deal fell through. Afterward, we located a house for rent that worked well for our family. Erica didn't miss a beat and helped us secure that property in a timely manner.
If you are looking for an agent in Oak Park, to either purchase or sell your home, I would recommend that you contact Erica first. I doubt that you will have to interview any other agents.
—Joe Kasiak, Oak Park
- She walked us through the purchase of our first home, and she was a god-send! Her knowledge of the area was flawless, and her network of professionals was perfect. Every recommendation she has made has turned out to be just as professional and high-quality. She is a first rate agent and we would definitely recommend her.
—Rob & Heather Douglas, Oak Park
- Erica is quite helpful and professional! She runs a monthly group for real estate investors to get together and learn from one other. Her insight and creativity definitely sets her apart.
- Erica helped us buy a home in Oak Park, IL. She was a great help and comfort as we relocated from Florida. We were overwhelmed with the real estate market in the area and Erica patiently and competently walked us through the process. Her knowledge of the neighborhoods and willingness to listen to our needs allowed us to find the perfect home. When we finally decided on a house, Erica was able to negotiate a price that was much lower than listing. We were amazed at her willingness to advocate for us! She guided us through the inspection and closing and her advice was always helpful and spot on. I highly recommend Erica and would not hesitate a moment to use her talents again should we decide to move.
—Betsy Parkinson, Oak Park
- Erica is an amazing real estate agent - she and those on her team that I've worked with are truly top notch, very friendly, reachable, and service-oriented. Her / their knowledge about the market, pricing and communities is a real plus to anyone looking to buy or sell. Through Erica's firm, I have bought a home and rented out another house that I already owned. The very first home that I bought, I had used another firm - I did not know about Erica at the time - and using that other firm was a huge mistake. That agent's firm was also representing the seller but never disclosed that to me (!) and that agent actually lied about why the property was being sold, so I believe I did not get the best deal or have that firm 'really' working in my best interest on that deal. That definitely wasn't the case with Erica and her team when I bought my home with their help. They don't double represent properties, so clients can know for sure that Erica and her team are always working in the client's best interest. I think that's extremely important, along with her immense knowledge about all things real estate. She and her team are the agents I trust and will go back to in a heartbeat for any future real estate needs.
—Jennifer Chhatlani, Oak Park
- Thanks for recommending Vicki to list my brother’s home in Lisle for rent. We were able to get the old tenants moved out, the listing completed, and the property rented already. My brother and I are both very pleased with her performance. We appreciate all of her hard work!
—Phil Joseph & his brother
- Cynthia brings a enviable combination of a knowledgeable Real Estate agent who excels in her trade and understands her territory as well as an accomplished artist (a pro-photographer) whose insights and vision for the potential, design, and decor of properties are indispensable in making purchasing decisions. Besides these professional characteristics, Cynthia is the most affable person to work with - soft-spoken and trustworthy yet fair and tough (if needed) in negotiations on behalf of her clients. I would recommend Cynthia to anyone as a RE agent (or just as the friendliest person one might want to find to know.)
—Reafllc Client, Buyer
- Not only does Erica have the skills necessary to be a top professional, but she takes a really personal interest in her clients, to understand their needs and wants, and makes the process easier. The team concept of her group is exceptional as well.
—Diane Nelson, Oak Park
- Cynthia and Karen worked as a seamless team to help us buy our new home. They worked with our schedules; someone was always available at a moments notice. Cynthia kept us all calm and patiently answered all questions in detail so we knew exactly what was happening.
She has assembled a professional team
of experts to help you with the home buying process. We were very pleased with Team Cynthia and Karen!
- Erica is awesome. I am a real estate investor and have been part of a group that meets once a month to talk real estate investing. I highly recommend Erica for the hard work she puts in to make the group a big success.
—Art Dusenbury, Oak Brook
- I wholeheartedly recommend working with Erica as your agent. She helps retail buyers as well as investors find the property that’s right for them. She knows the areas she works in and offers advice if you ask her.
Erica has the skills a good agent needs - she calls you back in a timely fashion, shows properties as soon as she can get you in, and is a highly organized person.
She seems to enjoy her job , which shows in her terrific work ethic.
—Katie Trankina, Oak Park
- Erica recently helped my husband and I buy our first house--we were on a limited budget, but Erica helped us find a home in our price range that fits our family perfectly! She guided us through the process knowledgeably, thoroughly, and with a warm personal spirit. I can't recommend her highly enough!
—Nicole & Tim Matos, Galewood, Chicago
- Erica Cuneen is the cream of the crop of real estate professionals in Oak Park. She truly cares about making sure her clients are the number one priority in the process. She has a wealth of knowledge about the community that she serves and works relentlessly to find the perfect fit for her clients. If you want the best real estate broker in the Oak Park River Forest area, you will contact Beyond Properties Realty and ask for Erica Cuneen.
—Tony Munno, Oak Park
- It’s hard for me to buy toothpaste, so imagine the dread I felt when my wife said it was time to buy a home. Luckily we found Erica Cuneen who effortlessly guided me through the process of one of the biggest decisions of my life. I love my house!
—Emile Jorgenson, Albany Park, Chicago
- If any client could put Erica to the test, it would be us. My wife, two kids and I spent months trying to sell our home in Virginia, while also looking for a home in the suburbs of Chicago. Erica has the amazing ability to make you feel like you are her only client. She unselfishly works night and day to help you find your dream home, negotiate the price, secure a loan, and close knowing you've gotten the best deal possible. She made what I thought would be an overwhelming process, an absolute breeze. I would recommend her to anyone, except my worst enemy.
—Justin Lyons, Brookfield
- Cynthia was extremely professional. She educated us and gave us the tools to find a property that fit our needs. Her knowledge of the community and the nuances of local housing styles was an incredible asset to the process.
The referral list and information packet provided by Beyond Properties was very helpful. The checklists provided in the information packet were helpful resources. I referred to them several times as we moved through the process of securing our home loan and setting up various services for our home. There were so many details to consider and it was very helpful to have a clear and concise guide.
We would absolutely refer Cynthia to our friends and family!
—Nicole & Louis Rivera
- Erica was extremely helpful and responsive and helped guide us through the process. We ended up in a competitive bid situation and her knowledge of the market helped us win the bid without over paying.
Erica also sold a property for us and helped us make small changes to it before listing that helped it sell quickly and for a higher price.
She is on top of what is happening in the market for both buyers and sellers. Erica is a terrific agent and I would recommend her (and have) to everyone I know!
—Jim Svehla, Oak Park
- Erica showed me a home and I knew it should be mine. The problem was in convincing my reluctant husband. Erica was able to describe the pros and cons of the property in a way that made him feel comfortable, and I got the house of my dreams!
—Amanda Cage (Emile Jorgenson’s wife), Albany Park, Chicago
- Erica, is one of the best realtors out there. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable about the real estate market and industry, she will always have and fight for the best interest of her clients. As an attorney I would definitely recommend my clients to Erica for their real estate needs.
—Mustafa Kamal, Chicago
- "I've never seen someone so dedicated to helping. She put forth 100% effort in helping me and my family. I was totally lost about my search until I met Karen, she had no doubts at all...she said we will be okay and to my surprise me & my family were. I look forward to working with Karen in the future and will spread the news about her to all of my friends and family."
- Karen was extremely helpful! Always available, always asked the right questions, never too pushy! I would recommend Karen to anyone who is interested in purchasing a home! My experience with her was wonderful!
- Erica was recommended to us by my sister, who also lives in Oak Park. She is an excellent real estate agent and we have dealt with many agents in the past. She is professional, knowledgeable and reliable. She went above and beyond to get the deal done on the house we wanted. She not only helped with the agency but also got us hooked up with the professionals we would need to upgrade the house. We would recommend her without reservation.
—Samir Gupta & Julie Wohrley, Oak Park
- Erica is one of Oak Park's most experienced, knowledgeable and likable brokers. Her integrity and willingness to serve her clients is second to none.
—Benjamin De Los Monteros, Albany Park, Chicago
- Over the course of our six-month short sale odyssey, Stacy was exceptional with her diligence and commitment to serving us. She knew her market incredibly well but she knew even better how to handle our concerns and worries regarding the numerous pain points that arose during the process. She was all class: considerate, intelligent, empathetic, and personable. I have recommended her to all of my friends who are in the real estate market and will continue to do so. She is truly the best advocate and counselor a person can have when it comes to buying or selling their home.
- This review is for Erica Cuneen at Beyond Properties. She is absolutely first class and an amazing real estate agent. I had to relocate from California on a tight time frame and Erica went well beyond what I expected to help me find the best house possible and then manage the move in. She is flat out first rate and I'd recommend her to anyone instantly. She didn't just help me find the house, but helped me make it more of what I wanted through some small improvements. Erica has tremendous experience in house rehabs and is able to lend sound advice in many avenues. I can't sing her praises enough. 10 stars.
- My experience with Beyond Properties Realty has been wonderful and I have Shalena Thomas to thank for that. Shalena has made my buying experience painless. She is not only an exceptional broker, she’s also warm and inviting and within a short period of time she grasped what I was looking for in a new home and successfully delivered my dream home to me.
- I met Erica in January 2014 and was very impressed with her and as time pasted and I got to know her better my first impression was reenforced time and time again. I am a real estate investor, still a beginner with 2 homes sales completed and having Erica as a mentor has been extremely helpful. Her knowledge of the area goes deeper then what most only see and when she begins to talk I am captivated by her understanding and knowledge of not just real estate but the area businesses, schools, social activities and the local government. I can say with confidence that if you work with Erica you will have a true professional in your corner.
—Tommy Cramer, Lake View, Chicago
- Cynthia was great. She showed us a good range of properties in different parts of town. She was a pleasure to work with and was very patient as we had a lot happen (our daughter was born) during the process. She really was very helpful and attentive. We would recommend her and Beyond Properties to anyone looking in Oak Park. We love our new home and our new neighborhood.
- I have never met a real estate agent with as much knowledge and skill as Erica Cuneen. She is comprehensive in her services. She can help locate in the local area or help re-locate in any part of the world. She is a connector and can provide you with referrals to services that go above and beyond just getting the property. You will never miss a beat with Erica Cuneen and Beyond Properties.
—Paul Schattauer, Oak Park
- Always on top of everything....very proficient in all she did. Truly enjoyed working with her! Her business was in the area of where I was selling therefore was most helpful in showing home to prospective buyers. Home was sold within 48 hours of listing.
—Kathleen Connolly, Forest Park
- Erica was delightful. She was recommended to us by a colleague of mine who said she was one of the best realtors in the Chicagoland area. Erica did not disappoint. From the beginning, she knew exactly what needed to be done to sell our home, including minor remodeling and staging. Erica was a pro at dealing with some unusual circumstances and was always very responsive.
We had attempted to sell our home earlier in the year with no success, but thanks to Erica we closed 2 months after putting it on the market the second time - with a deal with which we were satisfied. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell in Oak Park.
—Alexandra Levit, Oak Park
On so many levels I am grateful for meeting you as my realtor!!
I really feel like there is something to be said for your followup and
connection to the community and your clients. A genuine/rare honesty
throughout the process as well that seemed like a treasure once you have
sold and bought 3 houses. ;)
—Alethea DeMarais, Oak Park
- Erica guided us through each step of the process, even as we changed our plans. She listened and provided helpful input to help us define our needs as we prepare to be “empty nesters.” Erica was friendly, patient, hard working, honest and available. We’ll definitely work with her on our next move.
—Ed Gerns, Oak Park & Chicago
- Thank you for all of your assistance through this rental process and taking care of this stressful ordeal in our lives. I do not know if this is normal, but for this to have only taken just under 2 weeks from our initial conversation to receiving the first payment is outstanding. We really appreciate your time and help, and we are so glad everything went smoothly.
We will definitely keep your number for future rental needs.
- We were first time home buyers when we first started working with Erica. She was very patient, took extra time to show us all the "ins and outs" of buying a home and provided support and understanding. If we ever decide to buy again or sell our current property, she is the first person we will call.
—Melissa and Kevin Olson, Oak Park
- Beyond Properties is a recognizable and very successful real estate brokerage brand in the consumer market of Western Suburbs of Chicago: Oak Park, Park Ridge, River Forest and others. This brokerage owes its success to Erica Cuneen who built it from ground up differentiating it by its service quality and integrity of its people.
Sellers or buyers with limited time and knowledge about the local real estate market would always benefit from Erica and her agents' expertise, experience and talents without having to become experts themselves.
As an RE investor and developer I have done many deals through Beyond Properties and will continue doing business with them in the future and BEYOND!
—Alex Factor, Northbrook
- Erica was very quick to help us purchase our first home, and always had our best interests at heart, not afraid to shoo us away from a home that wasn't in great shape or a great place. She was always available to answer questions, and made the whole process a breeze. We love our new home, and would gladly recommend Erica to anyone. Perhaps even... to you!!
—Cory Faller, Forest Park
- I have bought and sold six properties in Oak Park working with Erica. She is an amazing resource of information, contacts and out of the box thinking. Most impressively, she has truly gone Above and Beyond her responsibilities as a broker/agent to see me succeed. I consider Erica a valuable part of my team and a great friend.
—Vera Anderson, Oak Park
- We loved our experience with Cynthia. We started looking for a home with her over a year ago. Not only was she patient with us but she was always responsive, timely, and always had our best interest at heart. She is very knowledgeable about homes and as we would walk through them she always noticed things that we never would have seen.
She did an amazing job. I already recommended her to friends of mine from Evanston that are looking to buy a home.
- Erica has been providing networking opportunities for us entrepreneurs. For those of us who are novice or seasoned real estate investors, we are able to gather and share information and resources. We are also in a position to expand our sphere of influence and team building skills. It is nice to be able to add value to our peers in this industry and she is playing an integral part in this regard.
—User "Bmmbw65" on Trulia
- Karen was amazing during the purchase of our first home. She was kind, responsive, and forthright with us throughout the entire process, and helped us clear hurdles that came up with our mortgage. I would absolutely recommend her and the team at Beyond Properties to anyone looking to buy a home in the Forest Park/Oak Park/River Forest area!
- I am very pleased that I referred Elissa to Erica Cuneen at Beyond Properties She has been wanting to move back to Wisconsin for a few years now. I received this email from her:
"I wanted to thank you for recommending Erica Cuneen. She and her company were extremely helpful. I rented my place today, was hired to work in Wisconsin today and will be moving back this Sunday!”
It is so good to have professionals to recommend that I trust will take good care of my clients. It reflects well on Beyond Properties, but also on me and my business. Thanks!
—Tom Peterson, Oak Park